Friday, February 27, 2004

My first blog. Feels a little strange. Last time I wrote a journal, I was 12 I think. Maybe younger.. who knows. 12 years later, here I am- writing another journal. This time I think I have progressed and feel a little more grown up about it because its on the net. I am afraid my blogging will not be "up to the mark". All the blogs I have read till now have absorbed my interest so completely in the most mundane details of life everyday.... I dont think I will be able to capture that sense of joy in my writing.

The brighter side of my life - I live in the wonderful city of Bangalore like a queen. I have the most adorable boyfriend in the whole world. I have the most darling bunch of friends in various cities. The not to bright thing is I want to get into marketing and there seems to be no way I can do that because of my HR background. I cant take too much of a pay cut to get into the field of my choice because of the stupid education loan. Serves me right for deciding to do my MBA at a school that costs 2.5 my current annual salary.

Should I quit without another job in hand? I dont know.. I contemplate it every now and then... and then its time to get back to work and stop contemplating stuff. So I forget...

I guess I should end now. This has been a long blog- its been fun.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com