Tuesday, March 09, 2004

No value for time

So I come in to work today expecting everything to run smoothly because I have every moment of the day planned out - and kazaam!! A prospective client calls to say they want to meet today, only their office is millions of miles away so I ask them to come to my office which is not possible because, like I said earlier, our offices are a million miles apart. In this city, distances are not measured by km but by time. So let me rephrase that- our offices are hundreds of hours away. But as usual, as is typical of uneducated clients such as these, they think we do not have work other than meeting them. Its as if the picture they have in their heads while speaking to me is of me jumping in joy as soon as I hear from them wondering what I was doing before the call came. Duh!

Enough complaining now. Its about time I wrote something more cheery.. ummm.. err... yeah...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com