Monday, April 12, 2004

2am

"We live in a cynical world" said Jerry Maguire and I disagree. Allow me to please rephrase that line to "We live in an ignorant world". Its 2.30am and I have finally sent the first draft of the report to the client. Note: This is the FIRST draft indicating that iterations will happen and a lot more work remains before we die - uh-oh! Did I say die?? I meant "reach the end of this project". Right.

So, at this time you are wondering why I pretended to write some profound things about an ignorant world and what relation it might have to my project, my death or anyone else's death for that matter. Ahem. *throat clearing noises* Well, I now pronouce the world asleep and therefore ignorant of the fact that the weather is lovely in Bangalore right now, I am extremely sleepy and there is abso-lutely (could those be 2 words?) no-thing (could those also be 2 words?) to watch on TeeVee (those ARE definitely 2 words).

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com