Friday, March 12, 2004

Neil Armstrong - the moon-walker... NOT

Check out German for Beginners . Its a blog
written by the most sarcastic man ever and its just hilarious! Now I know I should be working and not surfing the net for wonderful blogging but as they say in some potato chips ad- kya karein? control nahin hota!

There's chinese for lunch today. For some strange reason our caterer believes that curd is a much required side-dish to almost any form of cuisine he may present to us. This time we had some sort of strange pulao with 2 gravy dishes - and the only way to distinguish them was by colour. One was red and the other looked like soup... only it wasnt really. Fortunately for me, he had also deep fried some vegetables with salt and pepper garnishing to make it seem like I was having veggie chips along with my deliciously fusion cuisine meal. But even more fotrunate than the chips was the fact that 2 of colleagues brought along meals cooked by their mothers and wives which I pounced upon with glee. I am not sure if they appreciated it so much though. This whole assortment of food then needed to be washed down with coffee and preferably scot adams humour, which is when I chanced upon Neil Armstrong's blog. I strongly recommend it. Meanwhile, time to get back to work and earn me living now (or at least try to).

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com