Thursday, March 11, 2004

Silver Tassles

Sliver Tassles

This is the blog that I found recently of a girl whose life sounds strangely like mine was a while back. Though she writes really long blogs, I really like the way she writes. For some strange reason she reminds me of myself (as if anybody needs to do that.. I should remind me of myself all the time right?)

Meanwhile, I dont really feel like doing much work today. I am sleepy and extremely thirsty and the works seems unusually boring today. Even more than normal, you say? Yeah, this times its even more than the usual "this-is-boring-shit" rambling. There is only so much you can do while waiting for some emails. I actually have a ton of work to do, but am considering a break for a bit and hence the blog. As usual, this means I wont get home at a reasonable hour. Maybe I am just used to working these hours and cant get myself to go home earlier. There must be a name for this psychological disorder - I know! PSYCHO!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com