Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Think hard

What do you want the world to read on your blog today? Nothing intelligent has to come to my mind just yet on that topic. You could, of course, argue that nothing intelligent has ever resided in my mind. In such a situation, I will take offence and never speak to person who put forth such a mightily ridiculous argument. Just look at the size of my words.. each of the them not less that 3 syllables, in the last sentence. This is not the work of someone who is not intelligent.. and rambles on... umm.. err.. yeah.

Meanwhile, the most obnoxious person on the face of the planet in working in my company. The man has NO clue about work (because nobody trusts him with any) and continues to think that he is working for a bunch of nincompoops. That may be so, but he has no right to judge them so especially he shows exceptional potential to be a nincompoop himself. How people can be as offensive as him is purely beyond me and how people like him make it beyond the first round of any interview for a job is another thing that astounds me (yes, it doesnt just surpise me.. it ASTOUNDS me)!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com