Tuesday, January 04, 2005

14 minutes remaining....

or so it says on my Bloatus Notes for a mail that I am trying desperately to send to the client. It has come to my attention that Bloatus Notes is THE MOST pathetic, irritating, non-working-from-home email client ever. While I sit here and wait for the irritating mails to be sent in 12, no 14, no 17 minutes.. well in some time, I thought I might as well blog - something I have not done in ages. There have been multiple reasons for this:

1. I have a severe paucity of time to even think;
2. I have a severe paucity of things to write about;

The paucity of time has been created by a client that I have mentioned before, may god bring her great amounts of pain. It must be said that she has the brains of an ant - a very stupid ant, in fact. Unfortunately she continuously calls me during the day because a brain the size of an ant cannot comprehend excel sheets the size of an elephant (I know I should stop with the animal metaphors now) and has made me reach a stage where seeing her number flash on my phone makes me want to throw up.

This, I fear, is not an abnormal response to a revolting client experience. I have therefore decided, in the interest of my mental health, and of those around me, to actually give in to the temptation of wringing her neck next time I see it. Just for kicks.. nothing dangerous.. we dont want her to die... we just want her a little breathless (she says as she rubs her hands in glee). Before I become more psychotic I shall end this post. Wish me luck!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com