Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Blessed

I think I am truly blessed.

Caution: For those of you who may get queasy on reading mush, please dont proceed. Oh fine, I see some of you are continuing to see how mushy I can get. Dont say I didnt warn you then.

So I am working hard(ly) at my desk and get a call from the boy. He says 'lets meet for tea' and who am I to refuse a cuppa chai? Especially if it means a bunch of roses and 2 cds as bonus reward points. They were more like bribe to stop complaining. So who is going to suffer the consequences of my lack of complaining? Err yes, thats right, its going to be you.

Out of the blue today I have received a bunch of roses and audio cds. If I felt more affectionate towards the world in general and Firdaus in particular, I think I might explode. I love days like this... of joy and happiness and general excitement for really no reason in particular. Come to think I dont think I have days like this very often. And imagine if flowers and cds can put me in this mood, what would the effect of balloons added to all this and some ice cream would be? The sugar high would make me hyperactive and drive everyone batty I would think...

Thank you love for being the best.... Whatever I say now will seem too corny so I will just end with something thats corny and yet so perfect to explain how I feel about you -

"You had me at hello..." - Renee Zelwhatzername in Jerry McGuire

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com