Friday, April 08, 2005

Guest Post

After Nidhi's last happy shiny post about marriage, I thought I would post one that is more grounded in reality.

Yes, I am easy going, but that doesnt mean I dont have my off days, my grumpy days and the same for her. So what happens when those days occur? You see a lot of fighting, whining, grumbling, bitching, moaning and general tension in the air...

But you know what? I think thats what makes the relationship stronger. I think if my marriage was saccharine sweet all the time I would have to kill myself.

As someone said...two people who are married are like stones rubbing against each other. After a while, the sharp edges get rubbed off and they get more rounded, more closely fit against each other. And thats the good part. Then you can go and kick other peoples ass together!

Or as this guy said in that movie with Ashton Kutchner..when you see a couple's photos album, you see the couple smiling and laughing and hugging. But behind those Kodak moments are lots of little tiffs and fights. The important thing is to make it from one smiling photo to the next.

And with that, I surrender this blog back to my wife, my best friend...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com