Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Of Intolerance

Brace yourself, this one is going to be a rant.

I cant tolerate it when people around me display more bigotry than I imagined they were capable of. Educated individuals at my workplace will not eat from places where food was cooked by people from a certain faith for fear that it "smells funny". Dude, for saying such a statement aloud, you most definitely smell funny to me. As if this is not enough, moving into a new office has meant that the lack of soundproofing subjects us to prayers via loudspeaker from a certain place of payer. "Thats scary dude..." I was told. I dont know how to react. Should I punch him in the face?

I also cant tolerate smelly people. While I know some people who may actually gag at smelly people around them, its not so bad for me. And yet, I cant tolerate them.

I cant tolerate uptight people. Just relax and chill. Now I know what you are thinking and some of you may even say it to me (But Nidhi, you are such an uptight person yourself!!) and I will tell you to ex-zzziiiiippppit (Dr. Evil style) at that!!

I cant tolerate pompous fools who think they are better than me. And thats simply because the mere thought of such a thing is prepostrous? Non?

And on that really boring note I will end my really boring post. Yawn...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com