Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tagged!

Almost a million years ago, Ekta tagged me and given my usual slow reaction to most things in life, here is my response. Since I am meant to state the rules, here goes:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

So here is my list of must-haves in the Ideal man:
1. He should be Parsi.
2. He should be most adorable.
3. He should love the water.
4. He should love the hills.
5. He should be very energetic.
6. He should have a crazee sense of humour.
7. He should love snowpeas (yuck!).
8. His comfort food should be "steak in wine sauce"

And since I am supposed to tag 8 people after this and I dont know 8 people well enough to do this, here goes:

F and Re have to do this 4 times!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com