Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I found a star it seems

Neil Armstrong is slowly becoming an internet celebrity and I feel like taking the credit for it. In fact, I demand to take credit for it. Silver Tassles has added his blog to her links as well and here's what she had to say about him - "... it's really cool how you discovered that German for Beginners guy. He's hillarious!" Of course, half of that was about how cool I am (modesty is my middle name).

Besides discovering internet celebrities, the other joy in my life seems to have been the discovery that everyone has at least one really annoying, obnoxious person in their office. I am feeling strangely joyous today - which is quite unlike my usual crabby self. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I will be meeting Firdaus after what seems like an eternity (33 days) tomorrow evening. 3 whole days of absolute bliss will descend upon me I think. Happy happy.. joy joy..

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com