Thursday, October 21, 2004

Entertaining

So I had a meeting today all the way in the boon-docks of Mumbai and my boss came along for it. I think I should change the profile on my blog which is still giving the impression that I am in a city, that quite honestly, I am not in. If that makes any sense to you.

My boss, I have decided, is very entertaining. The journey to this clients office took an hour and we chatted along the whole way about life in Mumbai, real estate, movies, hitmen, philosophy. And I always thought the purpose of having a boss is so that someone is around to police the fact that you may have too much fun, if you were left to yourself. You know how they are - walking around your desk and giving disapproving looks should you happen to guffaw too loudly. Unfortunately for me, I guffaw quite often for seemingly un-hilarious things. As a result, I have been the receiver of a constant glare from each of the bosses I have had.

I think he has got the whole boss thing wrong, you know. He is actually a fun guy.. whoa!! I cant believe I said that of somebody who is in the role of a boss. Hmmm... I am suspicious about this. Maybe its the lack of sleep thats making me think this way.

Ah Delhi.. here I come..

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com