Thursday, September 30, 2004

Onion breath

Have you ever wondered who was the first person to bite into an onion before it was decided that these items of food can be eaten? Somebody bit into it and thought, "Its yummy but it makes my breath smell. But thats okay really because like I said before, its yummy". I dont think that onions are yummy. If you were my brother you would detest them so much as to find the smallest sliver of onion, no matter how carefully sliced by the mother, and throw it in people's faces. As if to say - if you MUST tick me into eating onions, try to be subtle about it.

There are people I know, consultants in fact, who meet clients after lunch with mouthfuls of onion in salad form (read smelliest form). It is indeed a great surprise to find that these clients have stuck with us through an onslought of onion-breathing consultants from our firm. But the question remains - who started eating onions?

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com