Thursday, April 22, 2004

Baby Got "Back"

Yesterday I wrote about how I lost the "back" of my earring. In fact, I was so traumatised that I posted that one twice and then had no clue how to delete it. I think once comments are written the post cannot be deleted. But lets not technical here. This is supposed to be a blog about the story of my life.

So, yesterday I bounced about the office a bit- even went to our new office location and checked that out. Had 3 cups of coffee and went out for an extravagant chinese dinner with a friend, where they charged us obscene amounts of money for ice cream and fruit juice!! We didnt even have beer man!! Anyhoo, after all this I reach home to change into something more comfortable for the night and what do I see? The "back" suddenly "flounced" (its didnt quite bounce and is not flimsy enough to flap... hence the word for lack of anything better) out of my clothes. It had faithfully clung to me through all the activity during the day and "flounced" out due to sheer exhaustion when I reached home. Glory be me!!

In all this excitement I have decided to sign up for the Gmail beta testing version on the blogger home page. I am finally a beta tester. I feel like a geek now. For all my technologically challenged self, and for all my tech solutions ranging from "Reboot-now" to "switch-it-off-and-read-a-book", I have finally arrived. I LOVE google and google mail seems like an enormous amount of coolness. As someone I know would say (I am referring to myself in case you were wondering if I had wise friends) the cool quotient is very high on this one.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com