Thursday, April 29, 2004

There's practical jokes

And then there's practical jokes that go wrong. I am at work still and its 11pm. This due to the fact that precious hours were lost in trying to figure out who Murali from Bombay was who had a gift for me from a dear friend in London (who, by the way, had no clue who Murali was or that she had sent a gift through him for me). No surprises for guessing it was Firdaus. I am not pleased and someone's brownie points have been revoked (twice over) for this.

Firdaus lands tomorrow for a weekend of what he hopes might be blissful moments together. Guess who has a surprise in store for himself when he finds that his girlfriend is in fact, out with "Murali" for a drink to collect the gifts he has brought her from London. Its the battle of who gets me better gifts now I think... (hint hint.. no less than 42 separate gifts would do)

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com