Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Its been a while I know. The 3 readers I had have probably stopped checking if I am alive even. Well I am. Deal with it. I have been so busy with work that I have not had the time to breathe. But in the while I was away, the following events have taken place in my life:

  1. I lost weight over the last 2 months and have rapidly put it back on just before I wrote this blog (like in the last 5 minutes)
  2. One of my friends decided to get married. Now I know this is not an event in MY life specifically and must therefore not be added here, but really, must we be so technical about things?
  3. Anyway, how this affects me is that now I have 3 weddings to attend in the next 4 months.
  4. And while I wrote this, another friend of mine called to invite me for his wedding taking the toll upto 4 weddings in 4 months. Am I popular or what?
  5. I won at teen-patti for a change. Of course, I only won some 50 rupees, but it was worth it I say.
  6. I made a severely career limiting move by rebuking my boss at the said cards party (where I won 50 rupees mentioned in point 5 above) for being annoying. Not only that I handed him his 45 rupees change and all when he got exceptionally annoying.
  7. I went to a beauty salon of my own free will in Mumbai and (I hate to admit this) actually enjoyed it! They asked me for tea and instantly won my approval and patronage for a lifetime.
  8. I started driving exceptionally well (if I may say so myself) and got 2 stop-sign jumping tickets to prove it as well.
  9. I started controlling my temper and the lack fo a third ticket is proof of the same.
  10. I initiated a Monday night club, details of which will be shared in another post shortly.
  11. I got a raise - woohoo!
  12. I made new friends - yeehaw!

All in all, a reasonably eventful and happy absence from the world of blogs. But I am back, so watch this space now.. please?

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com