Friday, May 07, 2004

Brownie Point Scoring Mechanism

After much thought (precisely 42 long seconds) and some arguments that I have lost with my boyfriend, I have developed a brownie point earning mechanism. As of right now, I have earned 109 brownie points while I dont see him keeping track. This has GOT to be a winning strategy I think.

The mechanism was developed after careful research into the psyche of a particularly cranky individual (no no, I am not referring to you Fido!!). After hours of studing such a psyche, it was decided that keeping track of brownie points and redeeming them against valuable gifts was the only way out. However, before you jump to the conclusion that must be a highly unfair scoring system and begin to feel sorry for Fido, let me tell you that I have negative scoring as well. Already I have lost 12 points because Fido now thinks I referred to him as a cranky individual (even though in brackets I have denied all acccusations- that makes no difference). It is a highly subjective system and I grant you that.

What now needs to be done is assign a rupee value to these brownie points and then claim gifts of the value. Any suggestions? Careful consideration of data suggests that Rs. 50 for each brownie point is appropriate. I must add now that my boyfriend has been extremely supportive in my efforts. Not once did he protest at such accumulation of brownie points or random allocation of such points in my emails to him. Honey - You are the best (42 brownie points).

Its been a rough day, what with developing new scoring systems and all. I must now find a bed and lie down and relax. I could also, instead, just head for a coffee break (right after the blog break) at work.

Note: All references to research and data must not be probed further. Suffice it to say, I was scientific in my approach.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com