Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Cool Thang

Oooh ooh.. I am going to have a VPN connection soon. This means I will be able to access all my network drives from home. My computer is doing all these exciting things and I have this cool THANG they sent me all the way from across the seas in the US which keeps changing the numbers in its display, which will be my ever changing password. I feel like I am in one of those hi-tech movies where they try to break the password:

Login: Nidhi
Password: ******

*Blink* *Blink* Access Denied

In hushed conspiratorial tones... "lets try this again"

Login: Nidhi
Password: ******

*Blink* *Blink* Access Denied

Bad Guys: Oh no... we can never access her account because the password keeps changing. Aaaargh! *Painful death from screaming and acting in bad movies like this one*

Meanwhile I just realised that now I never have any excuse for not doing any work. I can now take my laptop home and if any files have been forgotten at work, I can access them from home. Dammit! The upside? I can work from home... I can wake up at 11am and consider maybe doing some work.. hee haa haa *evil laugh*!! Boss is away on some work this whole week. Perhaps I should take this opportunity to check out how this new THANG works. What say?

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com