Tuesday, June 29, 2004

So much to say

I have so much to say and so little time. Ever since I have returned to Bangalore, work has taken up every waking moment (except for the weekend when the boyfriend was here- that time all attention was slightly diverted towards him - 600,000 brownie points). Waiting for more than 2 days to blog does the following things:

1) Give you too many ideas to write about stuff
2) Make you forget about all the things you wanted to write about (if you are as absent-mined as me)

As a result I wanted to write about the last movie I saw - Lakshya with Hottie Hrithik but I forgot what the damn movie was about. It obviously did not leave a lasting impression. I wanted to write about the Pakistani gentleman (with gray hair) who kept referring to "our generation" indicating that his and my generation were somehow similar. Most offensive I say. It could also mean he was referring to our generationS only I didnt hear the "s" at the end. I seriously doubt it though. I cant remember much else about that amusing event either. And then I want to write about my boss and unfortunately (extremely fortunately for my dear readers in fact) he is away in Bangkok therefore leaving me with nothing to complain about.

But wait, before we give up, there is something I can complain about and that is Bangalore weather. Its absolutely lovely. And I HATE it. The cool breeze and some people's (those that author this blog) preference to string tops as opposed to sweatshirts has led to a most severe cold and sore throat. The condition refuses to better itself despite repeated steam inhalation (yuck!) and gargles (joy... NOT) simply because its raining and chilly in this city.

Once again, I would like to take this space and thank Sarah for reminding me to blog (almost scolding me in fact) and Neil for demanding a post, and yes Fido - you are being thanked as well for calling me up and demanding a post. It brings a tear to my eye (a solitary tear to my left eye, because due to a congenital condition the tear glands are blocked in my right eye - of course, I kid you, but you knew that already right?) to see that people are demanding to read the things I write about. Whatever...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com