Monday, June 07, 2004

Joy!

Chicken pox is gone. Wiped out from my body in fact (the sores still remain but I am not "contagious" anymore)! And to celebrate I was quite the popular child yesterday with visits for almost a half-dozen friends yesterday evening. I am now down with another infection caused by the very medication used to banish the chicken pox virus from my frail (right) body. This time I am puking everything that is fed to me (and also things that have not been fed to me). The sight of food, for those of you who really want to know about my life, makes me sick. Good news though is that I ate kheer today and even some dinner. Joy!

I have now decided that I truly LOVE Sarah for asking me to post since it has been a week since I posted last. Has it really been that long? I cant imagine it... being unwell obviously does not agree with me. Thank you Sarah for following my life (or lack of it, as the case may be) and just for that I am sending you a slobbery e-kiss. Ah yes, and you wonder why I never had a relationship that lasted more than a year - until I met Fido of course, where I restrained the slobbery kisses for a year before drowning him in those as we completed a year.

In other news, I cant begin to tell you how much it depresses me that I have to return to work in a week. The very idea of seeing those people who have been torturing me on the phone as I tried not to itch, is killing me softly. I think the tension of it may also have something to do with the lack of ability to eat food. But given that I am feeling better now, I may even step out of the house tomorrow. Imagine that! Life just could not get better I think. Given that my interactions with Delhi are expected to be on the rise now, you may expect more frequent posts you lucky readers you...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com