Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Obituary

It is with sincere grief that I report the untimely demise of my holiday at home due to chicken pox. All my wonderful plans of meeting friends, partying away to glory, watching movies and shopping to my hearts content have been ruined. I must stay home for the next 7 days it seems. Ridiculous. Sympathy is welcome (visits are not, since I am quite infectious it seems).

My blog shall be my contact to the outside world, except for people who have already had chicken pox, they can visit me (thank the lord). My dear brother who has never had chicken pox is going to curse me I know. Should I hide under the bed? Would that help?

While on the subject of holidays, the boyfriend is on his way to Florence today. Sounds like he is having a really good time, even though he does try to soften the blow by saying "I am not having fun because I am missing you". While this may be entirely believable if he was holidaying in Timbuctoo (wherein it wouldnt have helped even if I was there), it is entirely unbelievable as he travels through Rome, on to Florence and Venice. Sweet of him to try anyway I guess. However, it appears that making up believable lies is not one of his strong points (luckily for me).

I must now retire to bed as I am unable to stay up and must get some sleep. The chicken pox virus is taking over my body and demanding I give it some rest.. I shall oblige.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com