Friday, May 21, 2004

Signs

If you believe in signs, like I do, then almost anything could be a sign (good or bad depending on your mood at the time). At present I am generally giddy at the thought of climbing into a flight (I LOVE flights) and climbing out of it into Delhi tomorrow morning. As a result, I saw a really good sign right now. In the sky (look out now I say) tonight is the most fantastic natural picture I ever saw. There was the moon which was lit only partially - the narrowest band of the bottom part the crescent was lit and right next to where the light of the moon ended, there twinkled a star. It looked like a lamp. NOT those lamps you use lamp-shades with.. no no... those Indian earthen lamps. Diyas. It looked like a lit diya with its flame welcoming me home. Like diwali in summer... sexxcccy stuff as one friend of mine would say. Sexy is the word I think for the month... oooh yeah!

Here are my predictions for my trip there - Diwali is a festival where people worship Lakshmi. Therefore, I shall come upon great sums of wealth and never have to work again. Ummm yeah, thats what I predict. Watch this space as the story unravels...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com