Friday, May 21, 2004

Here I come!

Had written this before I left for Delhi and somehow it got saved as a draft. Was wondering why it wasnt showing up and had attributed to some high-tech tomfoolery but voila, as I log in today I saw the post! There you go then:

I am going home tomorrow... somebody asked me a few days back why my mobile phone had my residence number stored as "Nidhi Home" and not as "Home". I wondered for a bit. Almost attributed to my usual scatter-brained actions. And then it hit me- Home is Delhi. My mobile phone therefore blinks "Home" when I get a call from Delhi (usually my mom - thanks bro for calling, I love you too) and obviously does not blink when I am out from my place. Since I live alone, such an event wouldnt unduely worry me... it would induce a heart attack, in fact, and present pictures of george clooney in black climbing in through the balcony to steal my lovely... errr... curtains? mattress? dining table (though that might be harder to swing down the wall with as opposed to curtains)? Yes dear folks, there arent too many valuables at my place that can be stolen except for my lovely flat screen tv and my cute fridge (with the ugly stand- thanks mom) and ummm errr yeah thats pretty much it. This sounds like a plea to have my house stolen.. all thieves out there reading this- I do NOT live in Bangalore.. err.. yeah!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com