Friday, May 14, 2004

The Pressure

I am now an author on 2 blogs- the one you are reading now and this one (The main author of which is Anand- 1 of the funniest people I have ever met - apart from my boyfriend of course - 3 million brownie points)

The pressure of writing on multiple blogs is quite intense. Ordinarily I would open my blog and generally wonder what to write. Then I would decide "nothing" is an excellent place to begin and write some trash about nothing really. Unfortunately, today I have already pissed on Anand's blog (to mark my territory and all that, if you didnt get it) and hence, am unable to think of what to write about on mine. Everything that could be said about Nick Berg, the Indian elections, the Israel-Palestine situation and more has already been said. So politics is out. Sex was never part of my blog and wont be for all you folks out there trying to find another blog to read now. That leaves, let me see- food and music I think. Thats what it shall be then. I shall write a song about food (perfect, she says to herself while the world holds its head in anguish at the very thought)

I like food, I really do
dobedobedo....
Except for sambhar and rice
I dont think thats nice

Chorus
Everyday at work you know (echo-harmony thing in background)
South Indian food is fed to us, though
Rotis are also given (echo-harmony thing in background)
Rice is the only thing that can be eaten

Umm yeah.. thats about as much as I could write. Popstars, here I come!!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com